Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Impeach Antonin Scalia : CafePress.com

I had completely forgotten about this silly little shop I set up a couple years ago in a fit of boredom (or whatever). Apparently it sold a sticker today. Totally unexpected. It also sold one back in May, but I don't recall getting an email for that one (perhaps my antispam ate it or something). Anyway, amusing.

No code written today; just wasn't able to get into the headspace for it. I did die several times at Nethack, though.

Update: After posting this I went on to finish off JobQueue.java. More loose threads launched by this file; the number of "TODO" methods has grown a bit more. I think I'm going to have to work to eliminate the PlainArray and AssociativeArray classes relatively quickly, for they are a pain in the ass. PHP arrays are somewhat weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment