Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New book coming up!

I finally finished the Baroque Cycle tonight. I've been working on this book for ages now. Now I'm on to something else. Probably George R. R. Martin's "Song of Fire and Ice" series, or at least the first book thereof.

Here's another Keith Olbermann video that is definitely to be seen. I may have to put his show on season pass on the TiVo so I can watch these without having to futz around with MSN's annoying behavior on the web; as of today, it seems, I am unable to watch these in Firefox -- simply because I have Flash 9 instead of the expected Flash 8 (which I do not appear to be able to download). Annoying.

No progress on the MediaWiki port today; I have not been in the mood. I have tomorrow off, however, so maybe I'll catch up some during the day.